US passports fees facilities or problems
A valid United States passport is required for foreign travel and can be used as a legal form of identification within the United States. It's a government-issued document that verifies your identification and citizenship.
Did you know that some nations will refuse you entry if you don't have at least two blank pages for visas and entry or exit stamps? Immigration is known for separating stamps rather than grouping them all together. Most nations need a U.S. passport bearer to have at least six months of validity remaining on their travel documents in order to avoid overstaying their visa with allowed extensions or unavoidable delays. For these and other reasons, it's usually a good idea to renew your passport sooner rather than later.
Get Your Passport Today!
Three months before your departure date is the minimum amount of time you should apply for a new passport. Start your passport renewal process eight to eleven months before it expires. Why so soon? Before issuing a visa or allowing entrance, several nations demand that your passport still has six months of expiry. If you require your passport immediately due to an emergency, you will need to expedite your passport.
How to get a US Passport through Passports and visas:
Passports and Visas helps you getting a US passport without any problems. We help you and you just have to follow following four steps:
- ONLINE APPLY
Choose the Passport or Travel Visa Service Required.
As needed, an Account Manager can walk you through the whole application process. There are no call centres to deal with; only polite, professional people dedicated to you and your travel needs.
- PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
Our team will check and submit your paperwork, while your Account Manager will keep you updated throughout the process.
- DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
Your passport or travel visa will be sent by Fedex.
Passport Application Requirements
- In general, you will need the following to apply for a US passport.
- Passport Application: Previous US passport or proof of US citizenship
- Payment for Passport Photos to the US Department of State
- If a passport is required quickly, documentation of departure is required.
Passport costs vary on the Passport services but generally an adult passport cost starts at $130.
How to Renew U.S. Passport?
If you currently have a U.S. passport that was issued within the last 15 years, is in good condition, and you were over the age of 16 at the time the document was issued, you should be eligible for a normal passport renewal.
Following are the steps you should follow for renewing your passport
- Get your Documents in one place:
You will typically require the following documents:
Renewal Form: To renew your passport, go to the US State Department website and fill out the Passport Renewal Application Form DS-82.
Name Change Documents: If your current name differs from your passport name due to marriage, divorce, or a court-ordered name change, you must present a certified copy of the legal name change document. You must supply the original paperwork. Typically, your name change document will be mailed separately from your new passport.
Verify each entry once more. Also, get a friend or family member to confirm it. Your passport application may be rejected if you make mistakes on the application form. You can be denied boarding if the State Department does not discover the problem before printing it in your passport.
- Give a Photograph
A passport photo must be included with the Passport Renewal Form. Make sure you go over the U.S. State Department website's photo specifications. Be warned that wearing the following in your photo is not recommended by the U.S. State Department.
For standard passport services, the cost of a US passport renewal is currently $130. The total of your payment may increase due to optional add-on service fees. You can request overnight delivery of your new passport for an extra cost and pay $60 for expedited processing.
Obtaining a passport should be a straightforward process, but occasionally issues might occur. There are broader concerns that have to do with the applicant's eligibility for obtaining a passport, some of which are preventable while others can't be. Some of the problems are as follow:
- The applicant made no mention of the list of necessary documents: There is a list of required documents for each of the passport services on our website. To guarantee you don't overlook any crucial information, utilise our list as a guide when carefully reading the need description. It can be simple to forget to mail something off the list or to sign something that has to be done.
- The application was wrongly completed by the applicant: You must fill out the government passport application online, print it out, and sign it if you want to apply for an expedited passport. Applications for expedited passport services are no longer accepted in handwriting.
- Consistent Signatures: We won't be able to submit your documents if your signature is inconsistent on any of the forms you'll need to fill out when applying for a passport. If there is any doubt about the authenticity of any Federal documents, there are some very serious repercussions that come into play. To avoid any issues, make sure that all of your signatures are consistent across all documents.
- The passport photo was of insufficient quality: An agent at the Passport Agency approves passport photos. There are instances when a photo that appears acceptable to us is refused, and other times when we believe the passport photo will be rejected yet it is approved. Please keep in mind that you cannot use glasses, headbands, or caps in a passport photo. Wearing a head covering is permissible if it is required for religious reasons, as long as the applicant produces a written declaration saying that their faith needs them to cover their head.
- You desire your first passport as an adult.: The amount of paperwork required to apply for your first passport may seem overwhelming. Our service, however, can make it simple. Just review the requirements for applying for a U.S. passport on our website, then let us obtain your passport on your behalf.