Passports and Visas.com Terms and Conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions, you understand and acknowledge that the issuance of a passport or visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing Embassy or State Department. Passports and Visas.com (“Company”) makes no guarantees regarding the issuance of any document.
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the application to the Agency that issues your passport or visa. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Company is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by mail couriers such as FedEx, UPS, or any other commercial carrier.
Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
1. Company acts as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier. Company does not accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents.
2. You understand that you are paying an additional service fee to Company and that as it relates to passport applications, you are still responsible for the US State Department fees which will be paid directly to the United States Passport Agency
3. Company does not issue your passport or other travel documents. Company charges a fee to submit your application and retrieve your passport or other travel documents as your authorized Agent.
4. Company has no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any passport or travel document. The issuance of a passport or visa is entirely at the discretion of the Issuing Authority. Thus, Company does not guarantee the issuance of any document. Further, Company is not responsible for the failure of any Issuing Authority to issue a passport, visa, or other travel document in a timely fashion.
5. Company reserves the right to refuse service to any customer upon Company’s suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete, or otherwise deficient. Such refusal of service is at Company’s sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of the fee paid to and collected by Company from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
6. Company its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not provide any guarantees, express or implied.
7. Company, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary requirements for travel, for the action or inaction of any government body or Issuing Authority, or for the performance or nonperformance by any third party delivery company.
8. At all times and under all circumstances, Company’s total liability to you for any and all claims, causes of action, losses, injuries, demands, judgments, costs, liabilities, or damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action or legal theory, shall not, in any circumstance or for any reason, exceed the fees paid to and collected by Company from you, or $500, whichever is less. In no event shall Company be liable to you for any indirect, special, exemplary, indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits and purchase of new airline tickets.
9. No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above.
10. You submit to personal jurisdiction and venue in Fulton County, Georgia for all litigation arising out of this agreement. The sole and exclusive venue for any such dispute shall be Fulton County, Georgia.
11. Refund Policy.
For Passport Services, You understand and accept that for each passport submission purchased during the completion of the Company’s online service order form, the Company will secure a passport reservation and provide details to the traveler regarding the date of the passport reservation, where to send application materials and a detailed checklist of items required for submission.
If you either (i) do not present your application materials to the appropriate Company office for processing on the first business day immediately preceding your scheduled passport reservation date, or, (ii) attempt to cancel a passport reservation more than 24 hours after the date or purchase, you will be held responsible for the full amount of the Company fees, with no refunds granted for these services. However; any cancelled order not entitled to a refund will remain active for a period of exactly six (6) months from the date your order was placed with Company so that any fees charged may be applied to future services with the Company during this six (6) month time frame.
For Travel Visa Services, you understand and accept that after speaking with your Account Manager/Consultant, a reservation of limited capacity will be placed on your behalf. If you either (i) do not present your application materials to the appropriate Company office for processing on the first business day immediately preceding your scheduled visa reservation date, or, (ii) attempt to cancel a visareservation more than 24 hours after the date or purchase, you will be held responsible for the full amount of fees, with no refunds granted for these services. However; any cancelled order not entitled to a refund will remain active for a period of exactly six (6) months from the date of your order was placed with Company so that any fees charged may be applied to future services with the Company during this six (6) month time frame.
By agreeing to the terms herein, refunds shall not be granted for events that are beyond the Company's control, including but not limited to: travel cancellations, delays or any other itinerary changes, intentional or otherwise, lost or stolen tickets, and travel document procurement difficulties including incomplete or inaccurate required filing information. Furthermore, by agreeing to the terms herein, you understand that no refunds will be issued for services that have been completed in their entirety by the Company, including but not limited to document processing and shipping expenses.