Expedited Passport Renewal

The Most Trusted Fast US Passport Renewal Application Services for over 25 Years

Save time and expedite your US passport renewal application in as little as 3 business days.  Renew your expired passport fast! Our expedited services to renew your US passport start at $109 + government fees.

Apply for your US passport renewal online if:

  • I can submit my most recent 10 year adult expiring or expired passport.

  • I already have a US passport and it is not damaged.

  • My US passport was issued within the past 15 years.

I Need My Passport Renewal In

Get Your Passport or Visa in 4 Easy Steps

image description
Apply online

Select the Passport service needed, and submit all necessary forms and documents along with your application.

image description

Your Account Manager quickly and personally reaches out to you and ensures you are at ease with the entire passport application process.

image description

Our team reviews and submits your documents while your Account Manager keeps you informed throughout the entire process.

image description

Your Passport is delivered via secure Fedex service.

Why Choose Passports and Visas.com

Dedicated Personal
Account Manager
Safe and Secure
Government Approved
11 Offices Around
the Country

Fast US Passport Renewal Application Online

How to Renew Your Passport as Quickly as 3 Days

Renewing your passport fast is essential if your international travel departure date is within 30 days, especially if you need to obtain a travel visa. We can expedite your US passport renewal in as fast as 3 days.

How Long Does It Take To Renew a Passport?

The timeframe to renew a passport can extend to 7 to 10 weeks, excluding shipping.. This means the passport renewal processing time starts when your documents required for a passport renewal reach the US Passport Agency or center; not when you mail your US passport renewal application or apply at a local acceptance facility.

If you are traveling soon or just would like to renew your passport as a form of identiy; often times, waiting 2-3 months or more is not acceptable.

Do you want to get your US passport renewal a bit faster? There is an expedited passport renewal service you can avail at an additional $60 fee direclty with the US Department of State. This will reduce the passport renewal timeline to 4-6 weeks, excluding the shipping time..

Need to get your passport renewal in a week or two or sooner? The State Department authorizes passport application companies like us to assist you in renewing your US passport quickly in time for your trip.  This means we can renew your US passport in an expedited manner as fast as 3 business days.

Apply to Renew a Passport Using Form DS-82 if your previously-issued US passport meets all of the following passport renewal criteria:

  •  passport was issued when you were age 16 or older;
  •  passport was issued within the past 15 years;
  •  passport was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change;
  • It is not significantly damaged and can be submitted with the application;

If you do not meet the criteria, you cannot apply to renew your passport. You need to submit an application for a new U.S. passport (Form DS-11) and we can expedite that passport application process for you.

For more details on How to Renew a US Passport

How to Renew a US Passport Application with your Expired US Passport

  1. Step 1: Complete Application DS-82 Passport renewal application 
  2. Step 2: Gather Supporting Documents including US passport photos, your expired US passport and US passport renewal fee (check).
  3. Step 3: Package and Send your US passport renewal application

There four items are needed for how to renew your US passport.

US Passport Photos

The US Passport Agency requires that passport photos taken on a white background and free of items such as glasses and scarfs.  Your passport photo should also be taken within the six months prior to your passport application. Watch the exposure on the photo, as that is a common issue we have when applying for a passport renewal.

Your US Passport Renewal Application (DS82)

Renewing a passport means completing and applying for a US passport again.  The DS-82 form passport renewal application asks for information about yourself, your address, your prior passport information, and where you are traveling to if in a hurry to get a passport.  We recommend you complete the DS82 passport renewal application online, print it on white paper, full size and ensure you sign the application.  Make sure to sign the application and double check for any typos on the application as those errors will cause delays.

Your US Expired Passport

You'll need to surrender your expired passport to renew your US passport.  So, you must have your passport in your possession and it must be valid to be renewed (an adult passport issued within the past 15 years) and must not be damaged.  Don't worry, you typically get your old passport back when your new passport is issued.

US Passport Renewal Fee for your Passport renewal application

The current US passport renewal fee is $130 for routine service to renew an expired passport. Expedited passport renewal service fee is an additional $60 and you can request overnight delivery of your new passport for an additional fee.

Passport Renewal

How to Renew a US Passport