Child Passport Application

Trusted Expedited Child Passport Application Services for over 25 Years

Passports and has expedited over 1 million passports since 1992. 

You can get your child passport in as little as 3 Business Days using our passport services.  Simply select the child passport speed service option from below that best meets your needs.  Services starting at $199.

This service is for Infants, children and minors under 16 years of age

Get Started Learn more
The Newyork Times Forbes MSNBC USA Today Southwest
Sprite St
Sprite St
Sprite St
Sprite St
Sprite St
Average customer ratings 10,032 reviews

I Need My Child Passport In

  • Forbes

    “Passports and has offered guaranteed processing and shipping services, ranging from same-day to 8-20 days, for over 25 years.”

  • NY-Times

    “Within two hours of contacting Passports and, Mr. Milton's application was completed and dispatched to his passport agency. Less than 48 hours later, his passport was ready to pick up.”

  • Southwest

    “Visitors to Passports and find out immediately if they need a passport or visa for travel to a particular country. It hands out handy travel tips, too”

  • USA-Today

    “Within just three clicks, Passports and can expedite your U.S. passport in 24 hours to 10 days.”

Get Your Passport or Visa in 4 Easy Steps

image description
Apply online

Select the Passport service needed, and submit all necessary forms and documents along with your application.

image description

Your Account Manager quickly and personally reaches out to you and ensures you are at ease with the entire passport application process.

image description

Our team reviews and submits your documents while your Account Manager keeps you informed throughout the entire process.

image description

Your Passport is delivered via secure Fedex service.

Why Choose Passports and

Dedicated Personal
Account Manager
Safe and Secure
Government Approved
11 Offices Around
the Country

How to Expedite a Child Passport Application

Need to obtain a new passport for your child? Before initiating the child passport application, we recommend you check the criteria listed below to verify if a new child assport service is what you need. If so, you will find a complete list of requirements and step-by-step instructions to assist you in the process ofobtaining a passport for your child.   Take a few seconds to see who should use Passport Application Form DS-11 in order to apply for a child US passport.

There are four items need when applying for a child passport.

Your New US Passport Application (DS11)

A new child passport application asks for information about yourself, your address, your prior passport information, your family, and where you are traveling to if in a hurry to get a passport.  We recommend you complete the DS11 passport application online, print it on white paper, full size prior to visiting the Passport Acceptance Agent.

Passport Photos

The US Passport Agency requires that passport photos taken on a white background and free of items such as glasses and scarfs.  Your child's passport photo should also be taken within the six months prior to your passport application. Watch the exposure on the photo, as that is a common issue we have when applying for a passport.

Your Proof of Citizenship

You'll need to provide proof of your child's US citizenship via either a birth certificate or naturalization certificate.

Check for your Child's Passport

The current child US passport fee is $100 for routine passport service plus $35 for the acceptance agent. Expedited service is $60 and you can request overnight delivery of your new passport for an additional fee.



New Passport Application

What is the fastest way to get my child’s passport?

Choosing the expedited child passport service at the Department of State is currently taking 7-9 weeks. Using Passports and we can expedite your US passport renewal in as fast as 4 business days.

I am applying for a child passport, what do I need?

To apply for the child’s passport, the parent will need to complete a DS-11 form, provide proof of U.S. citizenship, proof of identity of both parents,, two passport photos, and the necessary application fees in the form of a check or money order.

How Passports and Can Help You Avoid Delays:

Getting your first adult passport is simplified with Our experienced team ensures error-free applications, proper document submission, and accurate fee processing, reducing potential delays. Our Expedited New Passport Services start at just

$249, offering a cost-effective way to expedite your application and avoid unnecessary wait times.

How long does it take to get my child’s passport?

The standard processing time for a child’s passport application typically falls within the range of 8 to 13 weeks from the date of application submission. However, if you need your passport urgently, we can expedite the process and have your passport ready in as little as 4 business days. Our expedited services ensure that you get your passport quickly, even in time-sensitive situations.

How much does it cost to get a new child’s passport?

Child passports (minor passports) start at $100 for routine service.  If you would like to expedite to processing of 7-9 weeks, the fee is $160 ($60 expediting fee).  On top of that if you would like a passport card, add $15.   If you choose our private passport renewal expediting services, our fees vary on speed.

I lost my previous child’s passport, what should I do?

If you've lost your child’s passport within the United States, follow these steps:

  • Report the loss using Form DS-64.
  • Visit a nearby passport acceptance facility with necessary documents to apply for a new child’s passport (DS11, passport photos, proof of identity, proof of citizenship and check or money order for the fees).
  • We offer expedited minor child’s passport services within the United States, potentially getting you a new passport in as little as four business days, even if you've lost the previous passport.

How to Apply for a Child's Passport