Expedited Passport Application Services as Fast as 3 Days

We are a trusted expedited US Passport application service that has expedited over 4 million US passport applications since 1992. 

A Personal Concierge Passport Account Manager is assigned that will guide you through an expedited passport application in as little as 3 business days.   New US passport applications, passport renewal, lost passports, child passport applications - we have the American passport services needed to get a US passport for your trip

Get Your Passport Expedited Today!

Get Your Passport for as little as $119

Passport Application Frequently Asked Questions

Passports and Visas.com is a private expediting company, providing passport information through the format below.

You can learn more about our US passport expediting services.

My child is too young to sign his/her own passport. How do I sign my child's passport?

In the space provided for the signature, the mother or father must print the child's name and sign their own name. Then, in parenthesis by the parent's name, write the word (mother) or (father) so the State Department would know who signed for the child.

I'm renewing my passport. Do I get the old one back?

Yes, the Passport Agency will return the old, cancelled passport to you although it may be sent separately from your new passport. It is a good idea to keep it in a safe place as it is considered proof of your U.S. citizenship.

What do I do if there is no birth record on file for me?

If you were born in the U.S. and there is no birth record on file, you will need several different documents to substantiate your citizenship. You will need: A letter from the Vital Statistics office of the state of your birth with your name and what years were searched for your birth record. An official of the Vital Statistics office needs to issue a letter of no record found. 

In addition, you will need early public records to prove your birth in the U.S.

If you were born outside the U.S. and your U.S. parent(s) did not register your birth at the U.S. embassy or consulate, you may: Apply for a U.S. passport. You will need:

  • Your foreign birth certificate that includes your parents' names; and
  • Evidence of your parent(s) U.S. citizenship; and
  • Your parents' marriage certificate.

What should I do if my baby is born abroad?

As U.S. citizen parent(s), you should report your child's birth abroad as soon as possible to the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to establish an official record of the child's claim to U.S. citizenship at birth. The official record will be the Consular Report of Birth of a Citizen of the United States of America , Form FS-240. This document, know as the Consular Report of Birth Abroad , is a basic United States citizenship document. An original FS-240 document will be given to you at the time registration is approved.

A Consular Report of Birth can only be prepared at a U.S. embassy or consulate. It cannot be prepared if the child has been brought back into the United States, or, if the person is 18 years of age or older at the time the application is made.

I was born abroad. How do I get a birth certificate proving my U.S. citizenship?

If one or both of your parents was a U.S. citizen when you were born abroad, your parent(s) should have registered your birth at a U.S. embassy or consulate, and, received a Consular Report of Birth Abroad , Form FS-240. This form is acceptable legal proof of birth and U.S. citizenship.

I was recently married/divorced. How do I change my name on my passport?

You will need to apply to amend your current passport to change your name on your passport , within one year of the issuance date of your current valid passport and submit along with the following:

  • The passport to be replaced
  • Certified documentation of your name change (e.g., marriage certificate, divorce decree with your new name); and
  • Two recent passport photos.

What is the Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program (CPIAP)?

Separate from the Two-Parent Consent requirement for U.S. passport issuance for minors under the age of 16, parents may also request that their children's names be entered in the U.S. passport name-check system. The Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program provides:

  • Notification to parents of passport applications made on behalf of minor children, and
  • Denial of passport issuance if appropriate court orders are on file with CPIAP.

Is it true that passport applications for minors under 16 require the consent of both parents or legal guardians?

Effective February 1, 2008, 22 C.F.R. 51.1 requires that U.S. passport applications for children under the age of 16 require both parents' or legal guardians' consent. Read more within our child passport application procedures.

My child who is under 18 needs a passport. How do I get it?

If your child is: Then....


Under 16

Your child must appear in person.
Both parents or legal guardians, can apply for your child.
Both parents or legal guardians consent is required for minors under age 16.
Both parents or legal guardians must show current, valid ID.


Under 17

Your child must appear in person.
Your parental consent may be requested.

My passport was lost / stolen. How do I get one?

See How to Apply for a Lost / Stolen Passport.

I have never had a U.S. passport. How do I get one?

See How to Apply for a New Passport.

I am traveling very soon. How do I get a passport in a hurry?

We are authorized to expedite passports as fast as in 24 hours. Expediting instructions are found in our passport expediting section.

Where do I get a passport application?

- You may download the passport forms from this web site.

- Forms are also available at passport acceptance facilities like Post Offices, courthouses or municipal offices where passport applications are accepted.

What is a passport?

A United States passport is an internationally recognized travel document attesting to the identity and nationality of the bearer. It is a request on the part of the issuing government officials of foreign governments permit bearer to travel or sojourn in their territories and to afford them all lawful aid and protection.