Complete and print the DS-11 application online at https://pptform.state.gov/. and make a COPY to send to us.
1. Click SUBMIT under Apply Online. The Passport Application System will then ask you a series of questions regarding your passport application. Fill in where appropriate and the click "Create Form" at the bottom/end. Create Form will launch Adobe Acrobat Reader with your DS-11 application pre-filled.
2. NOTE: The application MUST be completely filled out online and printed.
3. NOTE: Please verify the application will have two barcodes, one on the left side and one on the bottom right side.
4. REQUIRED: Make a COPY of the DS-11. The copy will need to be attached to the outside of your sealed application envelope (Step 2).
5. NOTE: Please do not sign the DS-11 until you are instructed to during STEP 2 (Authorization).