Sierra Leone Visas are required for all US Citizens and many foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States. Using our Sierra Leone visa service, we can personally guide you through the Sierra Leone visa application and obtain your Sierra Leone visa in time for your trip!
Easy. We provide personal service every step of the Sierra Leone Visa process.
Fast. Expedited Sierra Leone visa services are available.
Dependable. Over 500,000 passports and visas obtained since 1992.
Provide your SIGNED passport. Your passport must be signed on the appropriate line. (For US citizens the line is located on the page following your information page). The passport must be valid with an expiration date greater than six (6) months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for. Passport must have sufficient blank pages (at least 2 pages) for any visa stamps. These pages must say VISAS at the top of the page.
If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with renewing a US Passport or obtain a new US Passport from us prior to obtaining the visa.
(Important Note: Keep a copy of your passport biographical information page for your records)
Download, fully complete, print, and sign one copy of the Sierra Leone visa application form.
PLEASE NOTE: the application form is attached as a sample as well.
You must provide 1 passport photo. This passport photo must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel entering Sierra Leone and exiting Sierra Leone. Preferably, the proof of departure documents should show your departure from the United States to Sierra Leone and back. Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.
The Consulate of Sierra Leone requires passports to be valid a least one year BEFORE the date of expiration.
A valid and up-to-date international certificate of vaccination (yellow fever) is required.
1. Both parents must sign the application form and have it notarized
2. A notarized copy of the child’s birth certificate must be provided.
3. Copies of both parents’ notarized government issued identification cards.