Global Entry for a Second US Passport

If you hold two valid US passports and currently have Global Entry linked to your 10 year passport, you can also link Global Entry to your second, 4 year passport.

As a Trusted Traveler, you may also update your passport, driver's license, visa status, and mail-to address as well.  This can all be done by logging into your GOES account.  If you do not have a GOES account, you can create an account in the GOES acount link.

Once logged into your GOES account, click on "Update Documents" on left hand side of the page. Follow the prompts to update your current passport or second passport. If the passport involves a name change or is a new document not previously associated with your account (or has a new issuing authority), you will need to visit an Enrollment Center. No appointment is needed, but please contact the Enrollment Center first.

Your Trusted Traveler membership date is not dependent on the passport expiration date. Membership will remain valid and active if the passport expires, however, you will not be able to use your membership at kiosks and land crossings until you update your new passport in the GOES system.

Do you need a Passport inside 8 weeks?
Passports and will help you with your passport needs It's easy, painless and fast.
Do you need a Passport or Travel Visa for your upcoming trip?

Answer two questions and we'll show you if you need a travel visa or passport for your upcoming trip