Boston Passport Agency
The Boston passport agency allows applicants to expedite passport in Massachusetts on a fast track basis. However, applicants must pass through many strict rules and regulations to become eligible to expedite passport same day in boston. For example, you can get an appointment at the passport agency in Boston only when your travel date is under 14 days.
Similarly, there are some other terms and conditions to get a same day passport in boston. Truthfully, still, there is no guarantee you’ll be successful in your goal.
Passportandvisa shines as a guaranteed solution to get your passport expedited in MA as fast as 2 business days. We have been helping travelers to get their passport swiftly without burdening them with tons of legal and technical passport requirements.
Let’s communicate to solve all your passport worries.
How to Expedite Passport in Boston, Massachusetts:
You must first schedule an appointment by contacting 1-877-487-2778 toll-free in order to apply for passport renewal at the Agency.
Applicants get eligible to apply at boston passport agency only when your trip is scheduled under 14 days. Otherwise, You must visit a Passport Processing Facility in person to obtain a new passport or submit an application by post for a passport renewal, Massachusetts. This way 8-11 weeks will be required to get your passport processed.
So, When these both options don’t suit your needs, hiring a third party passport expediting service like passportandvisa is a best option.
Physical Address for Passport Agency, Boston:
Tip O'Neill Federal Building
10 Causeway Street, Room 247
Boston, Massachusetts 02222
U.S. Department of State
Boston Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1017
Sterling, VA 20166-1017
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
Excluding Federal Holidays
Processing Times at Boston Passport Agency:
Only limited spots are available for same day passports in Boston, MA. The probability to get approved for an emergency passport increases when you apply under Life-or-death emergency or urgent travel.
Two different appointment types are available at the US passport agency, Boston: life-or-death emergency service or urgent travel service.
1. Determine your eligibility
To register at this passport office, you must satisfy all the conditions listed below:
- Call 1-877-487-2778 or 1-888-874-7793 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
- Be departing for a foreign country in 14 calendar days.
- Possessing written evidence of overseas travel (like flight itinerary, cruise tickets, hotel reservation, and international car insurance).
- Please take note that your appointment must fall between 14 days of an international trip. If you require a foreign visa, your appointment date must fall within 28 days before the international trip.
- Call NPIC at 1-877-487-2778, Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. to 10 P.M. ET, if you need to travel immediately.
2. All documents
When the appointment was scheduled, the National Passport Information Center emailed you a confirmation number plus instructions.
- Printout of foreign travel documentation
- A flight confirmation or itinerary is required if you are traveling abroad. You can present cruise tickets, hotel reservations, or proof of foreign auto insurance if you're flying, driving, or crusing.
- Form(s) fully filled out
- All supporting documents
- A passport photo
- Registration and expediting costs
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Check or debit card
- Bank draft, money orders, or checks
Both parents and the applicant must be present while applying for a minor. You must provide proof of your parental involvement with the child who is asking for a passport.
What to do on your appointment day?
- You will require your confirmation number or Social Security Number.
- For your appointment, please arrive no later than 15 minutes.
- Early entrants won't be allowed in.
- Latecomers that arrive more than 15 minutes after their specified appointment time may need to reschedule.
- You will pass through security, which includes metal detectors, to enter the facility.
- Use the elevator to Suite 247 on the second floor.
- Go to information/check-in. Your scheduled time will be confirmed.
- A ticket with your number and the estimated, current wait time will be issued to you.
- Have a seat, please.
- Go to the window's indicated number when the number comes up or is displayed on the television.
Worried about these long list of technical requirements? Passportsandvisas.com makes the process easy for you.
With incredible excellence over 25 years, we ensure you enjoy your trips without any worry. Give us a ping and let us guide you further.
Details: The Boston Passport Agency is located in Boston, ma. You are able to submit your United States passport application at this location for processing. The usual waiting time to get your passport is 4 to 6 weeks when submitting from the Boston Passport Agency.