Atlanta Passport Agency
There are around 170 Passport Acceptance Facilities in Georgia. But none of these will match your urgency of getting a passport renewal in less than 2 days.
That’s why, A straightforward approach to obtain a passport is now possible through the Atlanta Passport Agency, GA. The passport agency, Atlanta offers same day passport service but that is way conditional.
Without any if and buts, PassportsandVisas.com can expedite passport in Atlanta as sweet as a whistle.
How To Renew Passport in Georgia?
The US Passport office in Atlanta, GA offers a limited number of same day and emergency passport service in Atlanta, GA. You must comply with the terms and conditions;
How to apply for a passport in GA, you must satisfy all the conditions listed below:
- Call the Atlanta (Passport) Agency phone number 1-877-487-2778 or 1-888-874-7793 to schedule an appointment for passport (in case you qualifies) from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Passport Agency Atlanta doesn't take appointments on the weekends or on government holidays. Appointments are free of charge.
- Departing for a foreign country within 2-4 weeks.
- Having written evidence of overseas travel (like your flight itinerary, cruise tickets, hotel reservations, or car insurance).
- Please take note that the appointment must fall within 14 days of your international trip.
Passport Agency Contact Information
230 Peachtree St NW, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30303
U.S. Department of State
Atlanta Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1010
Sterling, VA 20166-1010
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays
Conveniently, the Atlanta passport agency parking is situated over the Peachtree Center MARTA station. In between Hotel Indigo and the BB&T Bank is where the building's entrance is situated.
Follow the departure signs to the Harris Street exit at Peachtree Center Station (Red or Gold train line), then take the escalator to Peachtree Street West.
Directions to Travel
Parking meters in public places cost between $5 and $15. (Rates might vary)
When going from the south or airport, you need to choose I-75/I-85 North to Exit 248C-then go to Freedom Parkway towards Andrew Young International Blvd. Next, turn left just at the junction to proceed toward International Blvd. Turn left on International Blvd. and then turn right on Peachtree St.
When going from the North, you need to take I-75/I-85 South to Exit 249A, then move to Courtland Street towards Georgia State University, next turn right onto Baker Street, and again right onto Peachtree Street.
Apply online for expedited passport processing to avoid delays.
Parking alternatives are few and close to the agency, and rates in downtown garages range from $5 to $40 depending on local activities.
Please contact the Atlanta Passport Agency right away!
Documents required when arriving for the appointment:
- The National Passport Information Center will send an email with a confirmation number and instructions once the appointment for passport in the Atlanta Agency is scheduled.
- Printout of foreign travel documentation
- A flight receipt or itinerary is required if you're traveling abroad. You can present a hotel booking, cruise tickets, or proof of foreign auto insurance if you're flying, driving, or taking a boat to other countries.
- Complete forms
- All the necessary documentation is supported.
- One passport picture.
Application and expediting costs. For fees, you need to bring the following:
- Credit cards
- Checks or debit cards
- Money order or a bank draft
Make sure you visit along with them for the passport application.
For a US citizen who needs expedited services and wants a passport in 14 days (if no visa is needed), sometimes within 28 days, they can visit the official US passport office in Atlanta.
Depending on the departures, passports are provided. In an emergency, the Atlanta passport agency can issue a passport on the same day. The same day expedited passport facility offers under the section of life-or-death Emergency or Urgent Travel.
Serious illnesses, accidents, or fatalities within your immediate family ( parent or guardian, child, partner, sibling, or grandparent) that necessitate your leaving the country within three business days are known as a life-or-death crisis. Call the given number to get in touch with the national passport information center.
You must contact the Urgent Travel Passport Service at least 14 days prior to your planned overseas departure, or 28 days in advance if you also need to get a foreign visa.
Call the NPIC at 1-877-487-2778 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
What to do when you reach the Atlanta passport agency?
- Your appointment for Passport in Atlanta, please arrive on time, no later than 15 minutes early or 15 minutes late. Early entrants won't be let in.
- Appointments must be rescheduled for latecomers.
- You will pass through security, which includes metal detectors, to enter the facility.
- Your confirmation number or Social Security number must be presented.
- Go up towards the 10th floor in the elevator.
- Go to information and check in. Your scheduled time will be confirmed.
- Within two weeks of your appointment, you must show proof of international travel or documentation of an overseas emergency.
- You'll receive a ticket with a number.
- As you wait to be summoned, kindly take a seat.
Are these Rules and Regulations really bothering you? Don’t you have time to fulfill these guidelines to get a same day passport in Atlanta? PassportsandVisas.com passport services, Atlanta allow you to bypass all these terms and conditions to get expedite passport renewal under 2 days.
Details: The Atlanta Passport Agency is located in Atlanta, ga. You are able to submit your United States passport application at this location for processing. The usual waiting time to get your passport is 4 to 6 weeks when submitting from the Atlanta Passport Agency.