Philippines Embassy and Consulate Information
Philippines Embassy and Consulate information provided by Passports and Visas.com
We are a nationally recognized US Passport and visa service by the Washington Post, New York Times and USA Today. Our team has been getting passports and visas for travelers (such as to Philippines) for over 15 years.
We'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you in obtaining a Philippines visa.
Philippines are processing visas for qualified candidates. Qualified visa applicants meet the following criteria:
1. Foreigner married to a Filipino citizen. Filipino spouse traveling with you or currently residing in the Philippines. The following documents are to be submitted as proof:
- Marriage certificate: IF issued in the Philippines it must be the original document issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) OR if issued by the U.S. Government, it must have an apostille / be authenticated
- Copy of Filipino spouse’s passport
- Copy of the Dual Citizenship Certificate or Permanent Resident Card of the Filipino spouse (if any)
- Notarized letter from Filipino spouse stating the following:
(1) That he/she is in the Philippines, and
(2) Indicate specific purpose of travel and that he/she guarantees all moral obligations to be incurred by the foreign spouse while in the Philippines
- If Filipino spouse is not currently in the Philippines: travel itinerary confirming travel to the Philippines together (several days apart is acceptable)