Nigeria Visas are required for all US Citizens and many foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States. Using our Nigeria visa service, we can personally guide you through the Nigeria visa application and obtain your Nigeria visa in time for your trip!
Easy. We provide personal service every step of the Nigeria Visa process.
Fast. Expedited Same Day Nigeria visa services are available.
Dependable. Over 500,000 passports and visas obtained since 1992.
Provide your SIGNED passport. Your passport must be signed on the appropriate line. (For US citizens the line is located on the page following your information page). The passport must be valid with an expiration date greater than six (6) months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for. Passport must have sufficient blank pages (at least 2 pages) for any visa stamps. These pages must say VISAS at the top of the page.
If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with renewing a US Passport or obtain a new US Passport from us prior to obtaining the visa.
(Important Note: Keep a copy of your passport biographical information page for your records)
Please click on the following link to complete the online visa application - https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome. You will be charged $180 to process your Nigerian visa application through this website. Payment will be made directly to the "Innovate1 Services Inc." Print out the confirmation of the payment.
Important Note: Please choose "NEW YORK" as your "Embassy of Preference"
You must provide 2 passport photos. These passport photos must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel entering Nigeria and exiting Nigeria. Preferably, the proof of departure documents should show your departure from the United States to Nigeria and back. Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.
You must provide a copy of your hotel reservations confirming your stay while in Nigeria.
Please provide 3 most recent bank statements or proof of sufficient funds to be used during your travels. Applicant's name should appear on statements.
A business letter of responsibility from the inviting employer/company in Nigeria :
• The letter must be adressed to the Embassy of Nigeria.
• The letter must explain the nature of the business to be performed and must indicate the duration of visa in need
• The letter must include the name and address of the reference to be visiting in Nigeria.
• The letter must state that your inviting company accepts full immigration and financial responsibility.
This letter MUST be addressed to:
The Consulate General of Nigeria in New York
828 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10017
When completing your online Nigerian visa application, you will be prompted to pay. You can either pay with credit/debit card or ship a USPS money order directly to the Innovate 1 Services. Please note, if you opt to ship a physical check to Innovate 1 Services, you will be emailed a confirmation of payment once the check has been processed. Do keep in mind this may take a few business days. Please print out the confirmation of payment, you will need to submit this print out with the rest of your documents.
You will need to provide a copy of your host’s passport information page to go along with the letter of invitation.
Children of US Parents:
1. Copy of birth certificate of child showing both parent’s names.
2. Copies of both parent’s passports (bio data page).
3. Signed, notarized letter of consent by both parents.
Children of Nigerian Parents:
1. Signed, notarized letter of consent by both parents.
2. Copies of both parent’s passports (bio date page).