Provide your SIGNED passport. Your passport must be signed on the appropriate line. (For US citizens the line is located on the page following your information page). The passport must be valid with an expiration date greater than six (6) months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for. Passport must have sufficient blank pages (at least 2 pages) for any visa stamps. These pages must say VISAS at the top of the page.
If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with renewing a US Passport or obtain a new US Passport from us prior to obtaining the visa.
(Important Note: Keep a copy of your passport biographical information page for your records)
Download, fully complete, print, and sign one copy of the South Sudan visa application form.
PLEASE NOTE: the application form is attached as a sample as well.
You must provide 2 passport photos. These passport photos must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel entering South Sudan and exiting South Sudan. Preferably, the proof of departure documents should show your departure from the United States to South Sudan and back. Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.
A business letter of responsibility from the inviting employer/company in South Sudan :