Please provide one clear copy of your passport's information page.
Complete the India eTourist Visa Questionnaire and email to your Account Manager.
You must provide 1 passport photo. This passport photo must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
The e-visa can be obtained for a maximum of two times per calendar year between January to December. If you’ve been issued two e-visas between the months of January and December, you will be required to apply for a physical visa. Please contact your account manager if this applies to you.