India Visas are required for all US Citizens and many foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States. Using our India visa service, we can personally guide you through the India visa application and obtain your India visa in time for your trip!
Easy. We provide personal service every step of the India Visa process.
Fast. Expedited India visa services are available.
Dependable. Over 500,000 passports and visas obtained since 1992.
Please provide one clear copy of your passport's information page.
Complete the India Business E-Visa Questionnaire and email to your Account Manager.
You must provide 1 passport photo. This passport photo must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Copy of your Business Card with your name, company, and contact information.
Email the your Account Manager the above 4 items.
1. Clear scanned copy of your passport information page in PDF format (less than 300KB in size).
2. Completed India E-visa Questionnaire
3. Passport Photo
4. Copy of a Business Card
India e-Visa ETAs are double entry visas. When you first arrive in India and present the ETA to the Immigration Officer an e-Visa stamp will be endorsed in your passport. Your second entry to India must occur within 60 days from this date of stamping.
Only 2 India ETAs may be issued within one year. If you need more, apply for a full Indian visa and we can assist with this.
The e-visa can be obtained for a maximum of two times per calendar year between January to December. If you’ve been issued two e-visas between the months of January and December, you will be required to apply for a physical visa. Please contact your account manager if this applies to you.