India Visa Requirements
The standard Indian eVisa cost for United States citizens is anywhere from $41 to $103. But the cost varies depending on nationality of the passport holder.
A person visiting India with the purpose of tourism, business or medical reasons can apply for an eVisa. As the name eVisa suggests, this is an online visa application process. The visa is issued and electronically linked to your passport Here are the multiple types of and India eVisa
- e-Tourist visa
- e-Business visa
- e-Medical visa
There are two other categories of eVisas namely- Medical Attendant Visa and conference Visa. Against one e-Medical visa, up to two Medical Attendant Visas can be applied.
The United States, U.K., and Canada Citizens are unique compared to other countries because they are one standard visa fee regardless of the number of entries. This means that both single and multiple entry visas are the same price. Other countries vary.
What Documents Do you Need to Apply for an Indian eVisa?
As with any visa application, you need to submit the required document, or your India visa application won’t be accepted.
The required documents for an Indian eVisa depends on the need and are listed below:
● Completed Passports and VIsas.com Questionnaire asking various questions for us to complete the India visa application.
● Passport style photo which can easily be taken in the comfort of your home and emailed to us.
● Proof of round trip flight or departing flight
● Proof of Hotel Reservation
● Documentation detailing itinerary plans for the trip (If Conference, conference attendence information, if business, business letters, if medical, a letter from the treatment facility)