Cameroon Visas are required for all US Citizens and many foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States. Using our Cameroon visa service, we can personally guide you through the Cameroon visa application and obtain your Cameroon visa in time for your trip!
Easy. We provide personal service every step of the Cameroon Visa process.
Fast. Expedited Cameroon visa services are available.
Dependable. Over 500,000 passports and visas obtained since 1992.
Provide your SIGNED passport. Your passport must be signed on the appropriate line. (For US citizens the line is located on the page following your information page). The passport must be valid with an expiration date greater than six (6) months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for. Passport must have sufficient blank pages (at least 2 pages) for any visa stamps. These pages must say VISAS at the top of the page.
If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with renewing a US Passport or obtain a new US Passport from us prior to obtaining the visa.
(Important Note: Keep a copy of your passport biographical information page for your records)
Download, fully complete, print, and sign one copy of the Cameroon visa application form.
PLEASE NOTE: the application form is attached as a sample as well.
You must provide 2 passport photos. These passport photos must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel entering Cameroon and exiting Cameroon. Preferably, the proof of departure documents should show your departure from the United States to Cameroon and back. Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.
Please provide 3 most recent bank statements or proof of sufficient funds to be used during your travels. Applicant's name should appear on statements.
COPY of the vaccination certificate showing proof of yellow fever immunization.
Minor’s under the age of 20 will require the following supporting documents:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Notarized letter of support jointly signed by both parents or legal guardians agreeing with the trip and specifying who will be traveling with the child
- If parents or guardians are Cameroonians, include original passport(s) and copy of immigration documents demonstrating US residency status
- If parents or guardians are not Cameroonians, copy of passport photo and information pages
- If the minor is traveling with a third party of Cameroonian origin, the party’s original Cameroonian passport and copies of his or her US residency documents (Green Card, I-20, etc) must be provided. If the third party is not of Cameroonian origin, a copy of the passport information pages must be provided.
SINGLE-entry and MULTIPLE-entry visas for all visa types may be granted by the Embassy of Cameroon in Washington, D.C. The decision to grant SINGLE-entry or MULTIPLE-entry visas to travelers going to Cameroon will be made as deemed appropriate by the Embassy of Cameroon. The duration of a visa will be granted as deemed appropriate by the Embassy of Cameroon.
Certificate of Accommodation (valid for Three (3) months or less) issued by the inviting party, and undersigned by territorially competent Administrative, Immigration or Police Authorities.