Expedited Australia Visa Service

Expedite your Australian ETA in a matter of hours!

Australian visas are required for ALL US Citizens and foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States.  We can personally guide you through the application process to ensure you obtain your Australian visa in time for your trip!

Easy. We provide personal service every step of the Australia Visa process.
Fast.  Expedited Australia visa services are available.
Trusted.  Featured on MSNBC, Forbes and USA Today.

Step 1: Select location options
Step 2: Select desired visa type
Processing: 30 days
Validity: 180
Max stay: 180
Embassy fee: $115
Service fee: $99
Total cost: $214
Send it today and get it by Wednesday Jun 5

Australia Consulate decides validity Tourist visa requirements

  • Passport Copy

    Please provide one clear copy of your passport's information page. 

  • Completed Australia Visa Application

    Download, fully complete, print, and sign one copy of the Australia visa application form. 

    PLEASE NOTE: the application form is attached as a sample as well.

  • Two Passport-style Photographs

    You must provide 2 passport photos. These passport photos must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo. They must be taken at an official passport photo provider (pharmacy, Costco, post office) and should not be taken and printed via a home photo printer. 

    US Passport Photo Requirements:

    - Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.

    - You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.

    - Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis

    - Taken in the last 6 months

    - Use a plain white or off-white background

    - Be sized correctly

    • 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) 
    • Head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 - 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head

    - Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper

    - You cannot wear glasses.

    • If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with application.

    - You cannot wear a hat or head covering.

    • If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
    • If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
    • Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.

    - You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.

  • Proof of Departure

    Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel entering Australia and exiting Australia.  Preferably, the proof of departure documents should show your departure from the United States to Australia and back.  Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.  

  • Proof of Financial Ability

    Please provide 3 most recent bank statements or proof of sufficient funds to be used during your travels. Applicant's name should appear on statements.

  • Completed 956A Form

    Submit a completed Australian 956A Form so that Passports and Visas.com can hand-carry your application into the Australian Embassy in Washington DC.

  • Visa Validity Notification

    This visa generally allows stays of 3 or 6 months in Australia, although a stay of up to 12 months can be granted. A stay beyond 12 months is ONLY granted where ‘exceptional’ circumstances exist. It may be granted for a single entry or multiple entries within a specified period. Generally, this visa allows people to enter Australia within 12 months from the date of grant. It should be noted, however, under Australia’s migration regulations, decision-makers may grant a Tourist visa permitting the visa holder to travel to and to remain in Australia for a specified period that they see as appropriate. In some circumstances the stay period granted may be less than the stay period requested by the applicant.

  • Proof of Accommodations

    You must provide a copy of your hotel reservations confirming your stay while in Australia.

    For applicants who are not staying in a hotel but rather a private residence, an invitation from your inviter in Australia will be required.  A detailed letter will suffice.  This letter should include: your inviter's full name, birthdate, and address, a copy of your inviter's passport or official identification card, your personal information including passport number and issue/expiration date.  


  • Proof of Legal Status in United States

    You will need to provide a color COPY of your Green Card (Permanent Resident Card) or other proof of legal status in the United States.

    If you are not a Green Card holder, and you are in the United States on a visa, you will need to include a copy of your current valid visa with a copy of your current I-94 with clear proof of duration of stay.  

    If your US visa is in your passport, as in most cases, then that passport MUST be sent. PLEASE NOTE: At the discretion of the Embassy/Consulate they reserve the right to ask for the original Green Card or Visa.

    You may print out a copy of your current I-94 via the Department of Homeland Security website - https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home


  • Minor Requirements

    For minor applicants under the age of 18, the following form will be needed:  Australian Minor Consent Form 1229.

    You will also need to include:

    1. A certified copy of the child’s/children’s birth certificate(s). 
    2. A certified copy of the personal details page of the non-accompanying parent’s, or person(s) with parental responsibility’s passport, driver’s licence, National Identity Card (ID card) or birth certificate.
    3. A certified copy of any relevant evidence making you solely responsible for making decisions about where the child/children is/are to live (if applicable).