How to Get a Chinese Work Visa?
A visa is a legal certification that allows you to enter a country. A Chinese Work Visa allows you to enter the country, work, and make a living in the country with the permission of the legal authorities. Here are all the details about how you can get a Chinese visa for work.
Click Here to Get Your Passport Fast
Types of Chinese Work Visa
The Chinese work visa is also divided into categories depending upon various factors:
• Z-Visa is from overseas and foreigners, they will need an invitation letter and a legal license of employment.
• M-Visa are for the people who are either invited by the government or by private companies to work in China. They will need the business license of the company they are going to work for and a proper invitation letter from the same company.
• R-Visa is for the people who are very highly qualified and the need for their skills is very crucial in China.
Whenever you are going to apply for a work visa in China you have to choose from any of the above-listed categories.
If you are applying for a Chinese work visa then there are certain requirements in which you should fit.
• You should be over the age of 18.
• You should not have any type of minor and major criminal record.
• You should have a specific skill on the basis of that skill you will apply for the work visa.
• If you are underage and not qualified enough, then you are not applicable for this visa.
Get A Work Notice
First of all, you have to get a work notice from the Chinese HRSS department before applying for a visa. Here is what you will need.
1. Passport’s information page (Scanned copies)
2. Letter of Reference.
3. A detailed medical examination report.
4. Your Picture in Passport size.
5. A report was made by the Chinese Embassy after doing a background check on you and should have no criminal record.
6. Your Bachelor’s degree and above if you have any.
7. Certificates of TESOL/TEFL recognized by the Chinese Embassy.
Application for the Chinese Work Visa
The next thing to do after getting the notice is to apply for a Chinese Work Visa. Here is what you need to do.
• You can get it printed online or buy one from the embassy.
• You need to fill up the application form without any mistakes and with proper care.
• You will need to give a photo of yourself in the mentioned size and you should not be wearing any type of accessories and jewelry as well.
• Make sure to attach the work notice and work permit with it.
• Read the application form carefully and make sure that you haven’t missed anything and that you have attached every single document with it.
Submit It Up!
After completing all the steps and attaching the required documents, you need to turn in your application to a consulate office or Chinese Embassy. A consulate office is also like an embassy but it is on a smaller level. They will give a response within 3-5 days. After the application process has been completed, you will be called in for a formal interview where they will ask a few questions and after that, the last step will be about informing you, if your work visa for China got accepted or rejected.
Getting a visa for China is not as easy as it seems and also not as difficult as you think, you just have to be really precise.