Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
New York Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the New York Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the New York area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other New York passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the New York area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your New York passport situation.
New York Passport Agency / New York Passport Office Information
|The New York Passport Agency only
serves customers who are traveling, or
submitting their passports for foreign
visas, within 14 days. To apply at the
Agency, you must schedule an appointment by
calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||
(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)
New York Passport Agency
Greater New York Federal Building
376 Hudson Street
|Region Served||New York and Long Island area|
Public New York Transportation Directions
There is metered parking available on Varick and Hudson Streets near the Federal Building at 376 Hudson Street. There are also parking garages and lots across from 376 Hudson Street and nearby as follows:
375 Hud Parking LLC – Icon Parking System, 375 Hudson Street, New York, N.Y. (212) 645-4084, Parking Rates: Per Hour $22.00, In by 7:00a.m. out by 7:00 p.m. $25.00. Parking Rates subject to change without notice.
Icon Parking System, 296 Hudson Street, New York, N.Y. (212) 929-4547. Parking Rates: Per Hour $21.00, In by 7:00a.m. out by 7:00p.m. $30.00. Parking Rates subject to change without notice.
Central Parking Garage, 296 Hudson Street, New York, N.Y. (212) 337-8537, Parking Rates: Per Hour $16.00, In by 7:00a.m. out by 8:00p.m. $31.00. Parking Rates subject to change without notice.
- You will need your Social Security Number or your confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 10th floor.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.