Passport Information

National Passport Info Center

If you already submitted a passport application directly with the State Department without our help, we cannot assist in the expediting process. However; you can check on the status of that application by calling 1-877-487-2778 Monday through Friday 8-8 EST.

Passport Acceptance Facilities

Click the link above to find Passport Acceptance facilities in your area.  These facilities are required when applying for a new, child's, or lost/stolen application.

Birth & Marriage Certificate Information

To obtain a new passport or to change the name on your passport due to marriage, you'll need a certified birth certificate or certified marriage certificate; respectively.  Click the link above to expedite the process of getting these vital documents quickly (usually 2-5 days).

Foreign Entry Requirements

Many countries require visas (entry permits granted by the government of the country you will be visiting) to be obtained in advance of your trip.

Passport Agency Offices

Most passport agencies require appointments and take 3 business days to process the application for you.  Click the link for addresses and hours of the 13 US Passport Agencies.

Do you need a Passport or Visa?

Answer the two questions here and we'll show you if a visa or passport is required for your trip: