Print This Page and Follow the 2-STEP Process to expedite the application process in 24-48 hours.
Please consider, if you choose to use "normal" processing via the Post Office, the process will take up to 8 weeks for routine service and 4 weeks for expedited service.
Gather US Passport Documents
Your will need to send us your expired passport. This passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago AND been issued when you were 16 or older.
- - If your passport was issued greater than 15 years ago OR you were younger than 16, then you must apply for a new passport.
You must provide two identical passport photos that meet Passport Agency Photo Regulations.
Passport Photos can be obtained at the following locations :
You must provide a copy of ONE of the following :
- - Your foreign travel plane ticket
- - Your printed travel itinerary showing foreign travel
- - If this is a business trip, you may present a business letter from your employer. Click here for more instructions and a sample letter.
Make a check payable to "US Department of State" for $170 (this is the government processing fee).
- - Be sure to include your date of birth on the check
- - Starter Checks and 3rd Party Checks will NOT be accepted.
- Our Service Fee is $ 199.00
- Our Return Mail Fee is $ 30.00 for Overnight Service OR you may include a pre-paid airbill to the return address.
The Total Fee is $ 229.00 ($ 199.00 if you INCLUDED a pre-paid airbill). You may pay by Check or Credit Card.
- - If you are paying by check, enclose a check made payable to "Passports and Visas.com".
- - If you are paying by credit card, please make sure you entered your credit card information on the above mentioned order form.
Ship your application to Passports and Visas.com
- - Application Form (DS-82)
- - Expired Passport
- - 2 Passport Photos
- - Authorization Letter
- - Proof of Departure
- - Check or Money Order for $170 to US Department of State
- - Payment to Passports and Visas.com for $199 service fee
- - Return Airbill or $30 payment to Passports and Visas.com
- - Please have your documents when calling so we can review them with you prior to shipping.
- - Please DO NOT send the Emergency Package to our office in Miami, unless instructed to! Call us to determine where to send the package.
Click here to find a FedEx location to ship your passport application
You are sending this package to a FedEx facility for our service to receive the package to submit to the US Passport Agency by 10am. This ensures the fastest possible service; however, the Fedex facility will deny packages sent via other overnight services (UPS, Airborne, Express Mail, etc) - therefore it is imperative you send using Fedex.
When we receive your package, you'll receive your passport back by your travel date, guaranteed! If you have any questions, call us at 1-800-860-8610.