Get started with your Same Day New Passport by completing the New Passport Order Form.Once completed, a passport specialist will personally call you to walk you through the application documents you'll need to send us. As a preview, below is a list of the process you'll go through to get your new passport within 24 hours.
Please consider, if you choose to use "normal" processing via the Post Office, the process will take up to 8 weeks for routine service and 4 weeks for expedited service.
Gather US Passport Application Documents
Please do not sign this document until you are instructed to during STEP 2 (Authorization).
To prove your US citizenship, you must provide the original of ONE of the following documents:
- - Certified Birth Certificate issued by city, county or state
- - Previous U.S. Passport
If you were born outside the United States, click here to see your options.
You will be required to present a valid Driver's license with photo (must be issued greater than 6 months ago). Make sure the acceptance agent makes a copy and notes on the DS-11 that presented your ID).
- If the above mentioned Driver's License isn't available, then you need to supply an alternate Proof of Identity.
You must provide two identical passport photos that meet Passport Agency Photo Regulations.
Passport Photos can be obtained at the following locations :
You must provide a copy of ONE of the following :
- - Your foreign travel plane ticket
- - Your printed travel itinerary showing foreign travel
- - If this is a business trip, you may present a business letter from your employer. Click here for more instructions and a sample letter.
Make one check payable to "US Department of State" for $170 (this is the government processing fee).
- - Be sure to include your date of birth on the check
- - Starter Checks and 3rd Party Checks will NOT be accepted.
- - This check will go into a sealed, government envelope in STEP 2.
Make a second check or money order in the amount of $25 payable to the Post Office or Court House where you will visit in STEP 2.
- Our Service Fee for Same Day Passport Services is $ 249.00
- Our Return Mail Fee is $ 30.00 for Overnight Service OR you may include a pre-paid airbill to the return address.
The Total Fee is $ 279.00 ($ 249.00 if you INCLUDED a pre-paid airbill). You may pay by Check or Credit Card.
- - If you are paying by check, enclose a check made payable to "Passports and Visas.com".
- - If you are paying by credit card, please make sure you entered your credit card information on the above mentioned order form.
Application Authorized by Acceptance Agent
- 1. Application Form DS -11
- 2. Proof of Citizenship
- 3. Proof of Identity
- 4. Two Passport Photographs
- 5. Passport Processing Authorization Letter
- 6. Travel Documentation
- 7. $170 Check to US Department of State + $25 Fees for the Acceptance Agent.
- Please make copies of all seven (7) documents mentioned above.
Bring all above original materials to a
Passport Acceptance Facility and notify the agent you are using an expediting service to "hand carry" your application.
Most facilities are open M-F, 9am to 4pm. The acceptance agent will take about ten minutes to go through the following steps :
- 1. To verify your identity, the agent will request your proof of identity.
- 2. The agent will ask you to sign the DSP-11, and then sign and seal it themselves.
- 3. To verify that you need an expedited passport, you will need to show them your travel documentation.
- 4. The agent will then seal the DSP-11, photos, proof of citizenship, travel documents, authorization letter and the $170 check in an envelope marked "To be Opened by U.S. Passport Office Only".
Important: Make sure the agent returns the sealed envelope to you. If the agent does not feel at ease about releasing the envelope, suggest that he/she refer to page 31 or 44 of their Passport Agent's Manual, "Hand-carrying of Executed Applications".
- Do not open this sealed envelope or the application will be invalid.
- Please write the 1) Applicant Name 2) Date of Birth 3) Departure Date on the outside of the sealed envelope.
- Do not seal our order form or a check to Passports and Visas.com inside the sealed envelope.
Ship your passport to Passports and Visas.com
- - Sealed Government Envelope
- - Payment to Passports and Visas.com for $249 service fee
- - Return Airbill or $30 payment to Passports and Visas.com
- - Copies of seven Documents
- - Please have your documents when calling so we can review them with you prior to shipping.
- - Please DO NOT send the Emergency Package to our office in Miami, unless instructed to! Call us to determine where to send the package.
Click here to find a FedEx location to ship your passport application
You are sending this package to a FedEx facility for our service to receive the package to submit to the US Passport Agency by 10am. This ensures the fastest possible service; however, the Fedex facility will deny packages sent via other overnight services (UPS, Airborne, Express Mail, etc) - therefore it is imperative you send using Fedex.
When we receive your package, you'll receive your passport back by your travel date, guaranteed! If you have any questions, call us at 1-800-860-8610.