Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
Seattle Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the Seattle Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the Seattle area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other Seattle passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the Seattle area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your Seattle passport situation.
Seattle Passport Agency / Seattle Passport Office Information
The Seattle Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day.
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||Automated appointment line
and general recorded information available
24 hours/7 days)
|Address||Seattle Passport Agency
Jackson Federal Building
|Region Served||Seattle residents, Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming|
|Directions||Car : From
the South, including Seatac Airport, follow
the signs to Seattle and I-5. Take I-5 North
into downtown Seattle and take Exit 164A
(multiple streets) at Madison Street. Take
Madison Street. West (towards the water) to
Second Avenue (approximately 4 blocks). The
Federal Building will be on your left.
Parking is available in nearby private
parking lots (approximately $15). Travel
time is approximately 20 minutes from the
From the North, take I-5 South to the Union Street. (Exit 165B). Exit downtown. Take Union Street West (towards the water) to Second Avenue. Turn left going South on Second Avenue. The Federal Bldg. will be approximately 4 blocks on your right.
From the East, take I-90 to I-5 North. Exit at Madison Street. (Exit 165). Take Madison Street West (towards the water) to Second Avenue (approximately 4 blocks). The Federal Building will be on your left. Parking is available in nearby private parking lots (approximately $15).From the West via ferry, park near the ferry terminal (Coleman Dock). The Federal Building is 2 blocks up the hill from the ferry terminal at the corner of First Avenue and Madison/Marion Streets. If walking, follow the pedestrian overpass to First Avenue.
Train: From King Street Station - taxis available (approximately 1/2 mile).
Taxi: From Seatac Airport - taxis available (travel time is approximately 20 minutes).
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the Passport Agency
- You will need your Social Security Number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 9th floor, Suite 992.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.