Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
Philadelphia Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the Philadelphia Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the Philadelphia area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other Philadelphia passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the Philadelphia area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your Philadelphia passport situation.
Philadelphia Passport Agency / Philadelphia Passport Office Information
|The Philadelphia Passport Agency only only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day.|
|Public Hours od Operation||By Appointment Only
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||(Automated appointment line
and general recorded information available
24 hours/7 days)
U.S. Custom House
200 Chestnut Street, Room 103
Philadelphia, PA 19106
|Region Served||Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and West Virginia|
|Directions||The Philadelphia Passport
Agency is located in the United States
Custom House at 200 Chestnut Street, Room
103, Philadelphia, PA 19106. The Custom
House is in Philadelphia''s Old City, four
blocks east of Independence Hall and the
Liberty Bell. There is metered parking on
the streets surrounding the building, as
well as several pay parking lots and garages
in the vicinity.
Access by Public Transportation: The agency is located eight blocks east from both the Market East train station and the local bus terminal, one block south of the 2nd Street stop on the Market-Frankford subway-elevated line, and six blocks east of the 8th and Market stop on the PATCO line from New Jersey.
From the North and West: Take PA
Turnpike Exit #24, King of Prussia-Valley
Forge. Follow I-76 East to Philadelphia.
Take Exit #38 for I-676 (Vine Street
Expressway) and follow it to the exit for
the Benjamin Franklin Bridge at 6th Street.
Stay on 6th Street one block to light. Turn
left at light onto Race Street and follow
approximately four blocks to 2nd Street.
Turn right on Second Street and follow
approximately four blocks to Chestnut
Street. The U.S. Custom House is on the
southwest corner of 2nd and Chestnut.
From New Jersey and the NJ Turnpike:
Take NJ Turnpike Exit #4
(Camden-Philadelphia) and follow signs for
the Benjamin Franklin Bridge into
Philadelphia. Stay to the right on the
bridge and follow signs for 5th Street. Turn
right onto 5th Street, follow 2 blocks to
Wood Street. Turn right on Wood St., follow
two blocks to 4th Street. Turn right on 4th
Street. Follow 4th Street approximately six
blocks to Chestnut Street. Turn left on
Chestnut and follow two blocks to the U.S.
Custom House on the right at the corner of
2nd and Chestnut.
From the North (I-95 corridor):
Take I-95 South to Philadelphia and Exit at
#22 for Center City-Independence
Hall-Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Stay to the
right two lanes and head straight down 2nd
Street at the bottom of the ramp. Follow 2nd
Street approximately four blocks to the U.S.
Custom House at the corner of 2nd and
From the South (I-95 corridor): Take I-95 North to Philadelphia and Exit at #20. At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto Columbus Blvd. Proceed north on Columbus Blvd. to Dock Street (HYATT Hotel on right). Turn left onto Dock St. and go one block to Front Street. Turn right onto Front. Go one block to Walnut Street. Turn left on Walnut and go two blocks to Third Street. Turn right onto Third and go one block to Chestnut Street. Turn right onto Chestnut one block to the U.S. Custom House on the right.
- You will need your Social Security Number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- We are located on the first floor, Room 103.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors or disabled applicants or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.