Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
Houston Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the Houston Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the Houston area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other Houston passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the Houston area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your Houston passport situation.
Houston Passport Agency / Houston Passport Office Information
|The Houston Passport Agency only serves
customers who are traveling, or submitting
their passports for foreign visas, within 14
days. To apply at the Agency, you must
schedule an appointment by calling toll-free
at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day.
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||(Automated appointment line
and general recorded information available
24 hours/7 days)
|Address||Houston Passport Agency
George Thomas "Mickey"
Leland Federal Building
|Region Served||Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and New Mexico and Houston area residents|
|Directions||Car: From George Bush
IAH, take JFK Blvd. to Beltway 8 (Sam
Houston Tollway) west. Take the Downtown
Houston exit onto I-45 South. Stay on I-45
South, take the McKinny Street exit, go 1
block to Smith Street. Turn right onto Smith
Street and follow Smith Street to Pierce
Street. The building is on the left.
From Hobby Airport, turn right onto Airport Blvd., travel on Airport Blvd. to I-45. Go under the freeway and enter the freeway going north. Take the St. Joseph Parkway exit off the freeway, follow St. Joseph Parkway to Louisiana Street. The building will be directly across the street.
Taxi: From George Bush IAH and William P. Hobby Airports - taxis available. Travel time from George Bush Airport is approximately one hour, and, from Hobby Airport is approximately 30 minutes.
- You will need your Social Security Number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Our lobby is located on the 4th Floor.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.