Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
Detroit Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the Detroit Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the Detroit area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other Detroit passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the Detroit area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your Detroit passport situation.
Detroit Passport Agency / Detroit Passport Office Information
|The Detroit Passport Agency only
serves customers who are traveling, or
submitting their passports for foreign
visas, within 14 days. To apply at the
Agency, you must schedule an appointment by
calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
|Public Telephone Number||
(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)
Detroit Passport Agency
211 West Fort Street
Detroit, MI 48226-3269
From the South:
From the North:
From the West:
From the East (United States):
Merge onto I-75 North toward Detroit (Crossing into Michigan).
Take Exit 47A toward M-3/Clark Avenue. Stay straight to go onto Fisher Freeway West. Turn right onto Clark Street. Turn left onto Fort Street West/MI-3. End at 211 W Fort St Detroit, MI 48226-3269
From the East (Canada):
- You will need your Social Security Number or your confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 10th floor.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.