Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
Connecticut Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the Connecticut Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the Connecticut area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other Connecticut passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the Connecticut area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your Connecticut passport situation.
Connecticut Passport Agency / Connecticut Passport Office Information
The Connecticut Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day.
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
(If traveling or needing passport for visas within 14 days)
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal
|Public Telephone Number||
(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)
1 (877) 487-2778
50 Washington Street
Norwalk, CT 06854
|Region Served||Connecticut, Westchester County, New York|
From New Haven, take Interstate 95-S to Exit 15, Route 7 (Norwalk/Danbury) exit. Be especially careful to follow the signs to South Norwalk to the stop light at West Ave. Turn left onto West Ave., and continue on West Ave. through 5 traffic lights. At the 6th traffic light, turn left into the metered parking lot at SoNo Plaza. The agency is located at 50 Washington Street.
From New York: Take 95-N to Exit 14, the South Norwalk exit. Proceed through two stop signs, and then turn right at the traffic light on West Ave. Continue on West Ave. through 3 traffic lights. At the 4th light, turn left into the metered parking lot at SoNo Plaza. The agency is located at 50 Washington Street.
- You will need proof of your US citizenship, current identification, twopassport photos, the correct fees (credit cards preferred), proof of departure, and your appointment confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the Agency, you will go to the appointment verification line.
- Your appointment will be verified, documents assembled and you will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.