Get your Passport today!Get started in three easy steps.
Boston Passport Agency
Passports and Visas.com provides the following information on the Boston Passport Agency as a service to the public. We assist travelers in the Boston area with obtaining a passport, passport renewal, or other Boston passport or visa services. We can work you to obtain your US passport application in the Boston area in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at 1-800-860-8610 to discuss your Boston passport situation.
Boston Passport Agency / Boston Passport Office Information
Boston Passport Agency only serves customers who
are traveling, or submitting their passports for
foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the
Agency, you must schedule an appointment by
calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24
|Public Hours of Operation||
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||
(Automated appointment line and general recorded
information available 24 hours/7 days)
|Address||Boston Passport Agency
|Region Served||Massachusetts, Upstate New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine|
FROM THE NORTH:
FROM EASTERN NEW
HAMPSHIRE AND NORTHEASTERN MASS.:
FROM THE SOUTH:
FROM THE WEST:
- You will need your Social Security Number or your confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor, Suite 247.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.